Home | About Us | LPN Program | Program Activities | Application Guide
You are here > Application Guidelines
- Applicants will be considered eligible with 3 CXC/’O’ Level passes including:
Interview will be scheduled within seven (7) working days of receiving favourable
response from the School’s Administrator.
Successful applicants will be required to present:
- English Language
- A Science subject (Human & Social Biology, Chemistry, Physics or General Biology)
Dress appropriately. This will be a part of the general evaluation.
Consideration will only be given to potential students to register outside of the date of deadline for Matriculation if plausible excuse is given.
- Original copies of the respective subject passes
- A high school diploma or equivalent WASC certificate.
- The original copy of medical certificate
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Two (2) passport size photographs (colour) stamped and signed by a Justice of the Peace.
Return to top
Download 2008/9 Catalogue | Accreditation | Policy | Contact Us
© 2008. 149 East Street, Kingston 4,
Jamaica, West Indies. Tel/Fax: 1-876-967-4709.
Website by Tayo Banjo | Media5live.com